Dubai: The Middle East’s largest trampoline park, Flip Out Dubai, will hold a mammoth party to mark the end of the summer season this coming weekend. The one-off ‘Signing off the Summer’ party will be held on Thursday 25 August from 7pm to midnight and will cost AED 70 per person per hour.
Open to flippers of all ages, the ‘Signing off the Summer’ bill includes live music by a local DJ, bespoke F&B from Wild Orange and Flip Out Dubai’s world-class team of expert trampoline gymnasts and aerial athletes teaching guests amazing flips and tricks.
Sameer Ali, Director of Flip Out Middle East & North Africa, said, “We wanted to give kids and teenagers one final, blow-out party at the end of the summer before everyone heads back to school. We’ll have everything that everyone knows and loves about Flip Out Dubai but with an added, extra special something to get the party started. We know our regulars will love it and those new to flipping should come and see why we’re the best in Dubai.”
‘Signing off the Summer’ is being held in partnership with Casio’s G-Shock watches and flippers will be able to enter various competitions running through the evening with G-Shock watch models up for grabs:
- 7 – 8pm: Archery Tag Tournament: Teams of six archers will battle it out with the winning team receiving medals and the Most Valuable Flipper (MVF) winning the prize watch
- 8 – 9pm: Grab the G-Shock: A watch will be hanging from Flip Out Dubai’s ceiling and flippers will compete one-by-one to grab it
- 9 – 10pm: Dodgeball Tournament: The winning team of six will receive medals and the Most Valuable Flipper (MVF) will receive the prize watch
- 10 – 11pm: Best Trick: One for the bold and the brave! A trick competition jumping into the foam pit judged by Flip Out’s gymnasts and trainers
- 11pm – 12am: Parkour Obstacle Race in the Main Arena: The most talented and nimble flipper will win the prize watch
“As the UAE’s coolest entertainment concept, Flip Out Dubai resonates perfectly with the energy and all-action hallmarks of the G-Shock brand. It will be great to see kids and adults of all ages flipping around the trampoline park as they try to get their hands on some of our finest G-Shock models,” said Abhinav Tripathy, Assistant Marketing Manager of MidAsia Trading, which is the authorised and exclusive distributors of Casio watches in UAE.
As well as 200 interconnected trampolines and 10 trampoline-based attractions, the mega Flip Out Dubai entertainment complex also features the UAE’s only dedicated fields for Archery Tag – an eight-a-aside sport combining elements of dodgeball and paintball where opponents fire-off foam-tipped arrows at their opponents. The pair of Archery Tag fields – one with a jungle theme and the other resembling the Capitol from Hollywood blockbuster series, The Hunger Games – provides another draw for guests.
Flip Out Dubai offers complimentary valet parking at the venue and is in walking distance from Noor Bank metro station. The park will soon begin offering regular, complimentary shuttles to transport guests to-and-from the park. The shuttle bus will depart Flip Out Dubai every 20 minutes past the hour and return back to the park from Noor Bank metro station every 40 minutes past the hour.